2015年1月5日月曜日

My favoritet the last day of the year

I had very splendid time on the last day of the year. I drank liquor in the house of my friend. I met the friend after a long absence. Do you know TV program called “Don't Laugh” broadcasted on the last day of the year? I like this TV program. I watch this TV program every year on the last day of the year. We played a game. The content of the game is as follows. We have to watch this TV program and drink liquor as punishment if we laugh when we watch this TV program. I dislike this game. I couldn't help laughing when wathed this TV program. Therefore I had to drink much liquor. However, I spent happy time. Then I left the house with my friends. We left the house at midnight to go to the Shinto shrine for a New Year's visit to a Shinto shrine. We wanted to spend New Year in a Shinto shrine, however  we met the New Year for the middle to go to the Shinto shrine. I am sorry that there was not seeing the old year out in a Shinto shrine but I do not forget seeing the old year out of this year.  The fortune I drew predicted very good luck. I seem to see splendid age this year more than last year. A Happy New Year, have a happy New Year.

235/8028

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿