2015年1月19日月曜日

I look forward to trip to Osaka.

I want to go to USJ. An attraction of Harry Potter is famous now in USJ. I want to get on an attraction of Harry Potter, too. I want to buy a stick of Harry Potter there. On this spring vacation, we go to Osaka for a trip. We will go to there for a trip with my friends of my art club.
The trip will surely make us happy. I cannot wait for the trip. We are going to go to Osaka for four days. In first day, we go to Osaka by ship. The first day of the trip, we sleep on ship. Because my friend gets seasick, I am worried about the trip by the ship. On the second day of the trip, we are going to go to long-awaited USJ. I intend to buy pierced earrings of Snoopy by all means there. I like Snoopy. On the third day of the trip to Osaka, we are going to see the sights of Osaka.  The place called the American town seems to be in Osaka. There is a many clothes shops and a lot of food shops in the American town. There is a Ferris wheel on the roof of the department store in the American town. I want to get on the Ferris wheel. The view from the Ferris wheel will be surely beautiful. On the last day of the trip to Osaka, we are going to return to Kumamoto by ship. I am excited very much just to imagine it about trip to Osaka. I look forward to the trip very.  We must pay 25,000 yen to go to Osaka for a vacation in spring per person. It is hard for me to earn 25,000 yen. However, I want to go to trip to Osaka. I save money for trip to Osaka. I look forward to trip to Osaka in spring vacation.

319/10249

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿