2015年1月24日土曜日

Boy, 9, drives car 3 km to visit grandmother

  Do you know this newspaper article? This newspaper article surprised me, too. Some these cases would invite a tragedy if it was wrong. I introduce about this newspaper article.
  GIFU (Kyodo)-A 9-year-old boy on Monday drove his family's car alone about three kilometers from his home in Ogaki, Gifu Prefecture, until police caught him halfway to his grandmother's house, police said Thursday.
  The third-grade primary school student was quoted by police as saying, “I learned from my father's driving and playing game arcades.”
 The incident, which took place on the morning of a national holiday when traffic was relatively light, caused no accidents.
  The police cautioned the boy's parents to watch the car more carefully.
  At around 7:30 a.m. Monday, the police received a call from a passer-by who reported that a car appeared to be unmanned and was traveling alone a road in Yoro in the same Prefecture.
  I can not believe that a 9-year-old boy drove a genuine car. I am 20 years old now. However, I cannot drive a car because I do not have the license of the car. This incident happened in Japan. I pray so that such an incident never happens.

204/11480

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿