2015年1月24日土曜日

Sairo

I am going to leave my part time job this March.  My part time job is Sairo. Sairo is Korean style barbecue restaurant in kumamot. I have begun to work in there from March of the last year. The work in Sairo is very busy. A lot of customers come to Sairo to eat Korean style barbecue meat. Sales of the day are approximately 1 million yen in there. Work in Sairo is very hard work. I sleep heavily at the night of the day when I went for a part-time job.  It is very hard for me to work in there. However, board of Sairo is very delicious. I like board of Sairo. I especially like board which Miyata cooked.  I like board which Ida cooked, too.
The dish which they cook are superb! In addition, many interesting people work in Sairo.
For example, Ono is the person who is good at work very much. When I am in trouble, he always helps with my work. He always teases me for fun every day but his story amuses me. Besides, there is a beautiful person in Sairo.  Her name is Marina Nakamura.  Her smile is very charming!  She is a good person at  heart but she has a sharp-tongued. Therefore I like her. Haruka Yoshimura is very competitive. She always makes me laugh.  Uchinuno has short stature.  She is very kind to anyone anytime. I like them so I do not want to leave my part time job. It is sad that I cannot meet them. However, I quit this work in March. I want to study abroad. Therefore I must do English study hard now. I enjoy remainder two months before I quite my part time job.

289/11769

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿