2015年1月25日日曜日

BR2-12 The wife who eats nothing

There was the man who was very rich, and was very stingy a mister.(p.4)

This book is Japanese folk tale. The wife who eats nothing is writing by Yukiko Ninomiya. Because he was sorry to give a family foods, he did not want a family. He says as follows. “I do not want a child in particular absolutely”. He says successively. “ I want the wife who she do not need to eat food, and works well”. One day a very beautiful woman visited the man. She said that “I do not need to eat food and work well. Please make me your wife. ” The man did not believe that she said. However, the man made the woman his wife because she was beautiful. The woman worked for the man. She cooked many meals for the man. Can you imagine the continuance of this story? The invitation of this woman surprised me. Please read this book.

Ninomiya Yukiko (2008)The wife who eats nothing:Felishimo

167/12254

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿