2015年1月13日火曜日

MR-06 Men in Black

I have watched Men in Black several times because I like Will Smith. Will Smith plays detective James Edwards. He is very good acter. I watched most of the movies which Will Smith appeared. For example, I watched The Pursuit of Happyness, I Am Legend, Hancock, Seven Pounds, Ali, Wild Wild West, Bad Boys, I, Robot and Independence Day. After Earth is a movie recently. I yet watch this movie so if I have free time, I watch this movie.

 Men in Black in particular is my favorite movie. Tommy Lee Jones is my favorite actor. He appears for a commercial Japan. He is a very famous actor.

Frank, the pug taken over by an alien appears in Men in black. I like this pug. This dog has a sharp tongue. This dog talks well so I like this dog.

This movie makes me laugh. I like the scene where Detective James Edwards helps the delivery of the alien. However, I dislike the scenes where the Bug of the alien takes over a human being. Scene of this movie makes me uncomfortable. I think that this movie is a movie like the United States because a lot of aliens appears in this movie. There are few movies which an alien appears in Japan. The United States likes aliens and heroes. The United States has a lot of movies about an aliens and heroes.  For example, there are E.T., Alien vs. Predator, Superman, Spider-Man and Bat man. Men in black is a movie on behalf of the United States because a lot of Aliens and heroes which exterminates a bad alien appear in Men in black. If I have free time, I want to watch  Men in black 2 and Men in black 3. I can enjoy it even if I watch this movie several times.

316/8874

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿