2015年1月25日日曜日

Medical record of God

I watched a movie called Medical record of God recently. The movie impressed me. I was impressed by this movie many times and cried.
A doctor called Ichito Kurihara appears for this movie. He is a very good doctor. He works for the big hospital of the scale. He has a very serious character. He is a very excellent doctor.
Therefore he is invited to work in a big university hospital. He was troubled with the answer. He has the wife of the photographer. Her name is Haru Kurihara. She supports her husband kindly. One day a cancer patient is admitted to the hospital where Ichito Kurihara  words on. The name of the patient is Ayuma. She is an old woman having cancer which is not cured anymore. Hospital of Ichito Kurihara  which accepted her. The university hospital which did not accept her. By the surprising present of the old woman, he gives the answer to invitation. I like this movie. I want watch Medical record of God2.

171/11940

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿