2015年1月13日火曜日

My favorite long-sleeved kimono

It was a coming-of-age ceremony yesterday. I came of age yesterday. I woke up at 4:00 in the morning and I was helped that put on a long-sleeved kimono. I was set my hairstyle by hairstylist. I did makeup for a coming-of-age ceremony. Wearing a long-sleeved kimono made me having difficulty in breathing. I do not want to wear a long-sleeved kimono. I wore a long-sleeved kimono of my mother. Long-sleeved kimono used to be my mother's. The design of the long-sleeved kimono was a very classic design. It is the long-sleeved kimono of the color based on white and black.  Design of the golden flower are blooming here and there in the long-sleeved kimono. It was cold all day yesterday. However, it was good that the day of the coming-of-age ceremony cleared. I met many old friends yesterday. All my old friends became very beautiful.  I was really glad to be able to meet an old friend.

172/8428

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿