2015年1月16日金曜日

The issue of my family

My family has a problem. My father always has a terrible quarrel with my mother. Because my father drinks beer and beer. My parents are such living condition all the time since I was small.

My father is a gentle person if he does not drink liquor. Liquor makes my father a useless human being. It is not stopped that my father drinks beer. He depends on the liquor. Therefore my mother tells my father to give up having liquor persistently. However, it is not stopped that my father drinks liquor. I want father to stop drinking beer. My older brother wants my father to stop drinking beer, too.
My younger sister wants my father to stop drinking beer, too.  However he can't it. What should I do for my father? Because I like my father, I want father to stop drinking beer.
He is in an accident because of the liquor well. I am anxious about father. I want father to live long. He drinks beer every day. My father gets away from reality. I did a family meeting for the first time the other day in the life. We discussed alcohol dependence of my father. It took five hours. My father promised us to stop drinking liquor. However, three days later, he drank beer. I was very sad. I was very sad. Help me. Should we let him go to the hospital? I do not want to believe that my father is sick. However, my family is broken as this situation. Please give me advice for my father. I can talk about the issue of family with nobody. Therefore I wrote the issue of family in the blog.  I like father. It is my father to suffer most. Please help me. Please help my father. I no longer want to hear the voice that my mother shouts at. I want to laugh with my family.  Return me my gentle father. He eats only my favorite thing. He does not eat the dish which my mother cooked. Because he drinks beer. I want a common family. I like my father. I pray so that my father stops drinking beer.

369/9687

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿