2015年1月24日土曜日

Examination

I have many examinations. I have to study for examinations. I have to write three reports.  I have to go my part time job.  I have to think about my family.  I have to help with housework. However, I do not want to do the study for examinations. I do not want to go to part time job. I do not want to work. I want to play. I want to do shopping. I want to go to the hair salon. I want to live just doing only what I want to do. However, the life does not go so easy. The life is not only a pleasant thing. The hard thing sometimes happens in the life. I will cry innumerably in the life. Therefore the life is fun. Because a sad thing happens in life, we can enjoy it when a pleasant thing happens in life. Therefore I have to write report now. Therefore I should study for an examination.

161/11136

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿