2015年1月28日水曜日

MR-02 Mission Impossible

 I have watched Mission Impossible several times because I like Thomas Cruise Mapother IV. Thomas Cruise Mapother IV is very famous acter. I like him. I watched most ofthe movie witch Thomas Cruise Mapother IV appeared.  For example,  I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I like Mission Impossible. And I like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button too.
 The action of this movie is very great. I was excited by the action. Ethan Hunt is Mission: Impossible character. Ethan Hunt, as portrayed by Tom Cruise is very cool! In the first film, Hunt acts as the IMF point man for an experienced field team. He is very smart. He acts for his IMF's members. He does not know the fear. Therefore I like him.
 I have watched Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. Ethan Hunt climbs up the window of the 130th-floor building. I like this scene in this film most. This scene excites me. He never fires firearms in this film. Ethan fights against an enemy. A purpose of Ethan is to stop the evil deed of the enemy. This movie is full of power and is speedy. I like the theme music of this movie. The theme music gives a motivation to me. This movie gives courage to me. This movie told me that “I can start it again if I still live”. Ethan never gives up. I respect Ethan who never gives up. I want to become a human being like him.
 I have not yet watched Mission: Impossible II and Mission: Impossible III. Therefore I want to watch  Mission: Impossible Ⅱand Mission: Impossible Ⅲ. The series of Mission: Impossible is very popular in the world. This film is loved all over the world. Please watch this movie. This film gives courage to you. This film gives a motivation to you. Mission: Impossible is a very splendid movie.

315/13320


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿