2015年1月5日月曜日

My favorite sports, Ice hockey

Do you know Ice hockey?  Ice hockey is the sport that is famous in the world. I studied ice hockey by a class of Speaking. Ice hockey is not so famous in Japan. However, ice hockey is played well in the United States, Canada And Russia. Ice hockey is a group sport to play on a skating rink. The ice hockey player uses the stick, globe and mouth guard...etc. Ice hockey is a very hard sport. Ice hockey is the competition that two teams fight. Six players can participate in a game in one team. Nine players were able to participate in a game in one team when ice hockey was played for the first time. I am weak in skating. However, I like skating. When it is winter every year, I skate. I want to play ice hockey if I have get an opportunity playing ice hockey.  hope that more ice hockey becomes famous in Japan.

159/8256

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿