2015年1月20日火曜日

BR2-11 Chikin's How To Live

Though you do not want to do that you do not want to do it, you must sometimes do it. (P.3)

I like the book “yowamushi no ikikata”.  This title's meaning is “Chikin's how to live”. I got this book from my grandmother. I introduce some contents of this book today.

The character looks like green caterpillar appears in this book. This green caterpillar expresses a chicken. This green caterpillar says “Though you do not want to do that you do not want to do it, you must sometimes do it”.  In addition he says “Only the day when it was fine is not happy. Though it is not only a good thing, it is not only a bad thing”.

This book reminds you of an important thing. It is Ok you get misunderstanding and it is Ok you are bluff. While you do it, you may understand it. I like the words of this book. This book gives courage to me who am feeble. You should read this book if your feeling drops.

Manabu Kamioka(2007) yowamushi no ikikata, shobo owa

182/10606

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿