2014年6月18日水曜日

When I was high school student


When I was high school student, I played water polo. Water polo is very interesting. Water polo is very hard sport. Water polo player use 8000 calories in one game. They continue swimming for about one hour in one game.

 Water polo has some rules. For example, you can’t touch ball with your both hands but goalkeeper is an exception. You can attack who player has ball. You can’t hide ball under the water. You can kick and grip a player under the water. This rule is a tacit understanding. Of course, if you kick someone up the water, you have acted against the water polo rules.

 I was an only female water polo player in my high school. Therefore I practiced among men water polo player. Practice is the center of men water polo player so it was very hard for me to practice among me water polo player.
 I lost in my last game. However, it was very great game!! It was good to play water polo. I am proud of playing water polo. I love water polo.

180/2901

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿