2014年6月2日月曜日

My hometown

My hometown is Nishibaru. Interesting shops opened recently in my hometown, including a Cat
cafe and an American used clothes shop. I have not yet gone there. If I have free time, I want to go there.
My hometown has interesting parks such as a Train park and a Rocket park. There is playground
equipment such as a train and a rocket in those parks. Therefore, those parks are called Train park and Rocket park. When I was primary schoolchild, I went to the park often and played. In the Train play, a summer festival is held every year. I looked forward to the summer festival. There was a rice field in near my house. When it was summer, the cry of many frogs makes it noisy every year. There were many frogs in the rice field and there were many baby frogs and tadpoles as well. I went to catch baby frogs and tadpoles with my younger sister and my older brother. There is not a rice field anymore near my house. The rice field gave many memories to me.
My hometown has groundwater. That 's because Mount Aso is in Kumamoto. I can drink pure water every day thanks to Mount Aso. Kumamoto is not a city like Fukuoka, but it is the pride of citizens of Kumamoto that our water is pure. Kumamoto is famous because there is a great production of tomatoes and watermelons. Do you know Banpeiyu? Banpeiyu is a citrus fruit. Banpeyu's size is as big as a watermelon and its taste is really delicious!
I was brought up with this hometown. This hometown is not a city, but I love my hometown.
There are my father, my mother, my sister, my brother, my grandmother, and my many friends in
this hometown. I want to work in Kumamoto in the future. It was good to be born in this hometown.


317/1801

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿