2014年6月2日月曜日

The best day of my life


The best day of my life is every day. I can’t choose only one day. My daily life is
surrounded by wonderful day. Of course it is not only pleasant day. However, happy days
and sad days are irreplaceable in my life.
College life pleases me. Take a class, go for a part-time job after school, play with my
friends, these all expand my daily life. I went to Kagoshima last year. When I went to
there, I watched an eruption of Sakurajima. I went to the aquarium of Kagoshima.
There were many sea animals there. There, I watched Chinanago (Japanese spaniel sea
eel?). It was very cute! After that, I enjoyed the dolphin show. The dolphins were cool. I
did a barbecue at night. The trip to Kagoshima was a very pleasant memory for me.
]
In last winter, I went to Fukuoka to watch illuminations with my friends. It took four
hours by car to Fukuoka, but the illuminations of Fukuoka were very beautiful. I took
many photographs and ate Hakata ramen. It tasted very good!!
I went to Aso this spring. I went to the “forest of spirit” of Aso Farm Land. There are
many interesting attractions. I played a lot and was tired but I enjoyed myself. We
cooked Nabe and ate it with my friends at night.
Recently, I went to the port in Kumamoto. I could not see the sea because I went at
midnight. There were many ships. There was a board to get in a ship on the sea. We
walked over the board. There was sea under the board. We fell into the midnight sea as
expected!! The seawater was very cold!! When I fell into the sea, I cut my foot!! My
friend lost a mobile phone at the bottom of the sea!! We will not forget that day.
My daily life cannot expect what happens. Therefore every day is wonderful.


322/2123

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿