2014年6月23日月曜日

My 20th birth day


June1 was my 20th birthday. It was wonderful day!! My friends celebrated my birthday. My friends who live in Fukuoka visited my house at Kumamoto just at 0:00!!! I nearly wept for joy. I got present from them. Present is Adidas’s black watch, cake and message card. I wanted to Adidas’s black watch. It is very cute! I put on it every day. It is my favorite. The morning of June 1, I went to downtown to eat lunch with my friend who got to know at a university. All at once, my other friends bolted out! I was surprised! They said loudlyHappy birthday!!and throw a cream puff at my face! I was very surprised at that but I was very happy. I washed my face and we went to lunch with them. I was fortunate to have good friends. I will never forget my 20th birthday in the future.

154/3424

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿