2014年6月20日金曜日

My Good Friends!

  I want to introduce my good friends.First, I introduce Sakipon. She is woman. She is 19 years old. She is very cute but she hasn't boy friend. I can't understand it. Maybe, Sakipon has problem in her character.She is 152 centimeters tall and her shoes is size is 23.5 centimeters. Sakipon is a little and little woman.
  Next, I introduce Yuki. She is veryclever and she always laughs. She does not work part time job. She come from Miyazaki and lives in KUmamoto alone. Her chin is longer than other person. She looks like a Antonio Inoki but she has big eyes and has a high bridged nose. She is very cute and sh ehas boy friend. Yuki is loved by many people.
  Next, I introduce Ayaka. She is very slim and she is very careful about her appearance. Her eyes very small so she always wears false eyelashes. She has boy friend. His name is Daichan. Daichan is a working member of society. In June14, It was her 20th birthday and their's memorial day. She has been seeing him for a couple of a year. That's sounds great! I wish Ayaka every happiness!

201/3270

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿