2014年6月23日月曜日

2024 Self Introduction

It is 2024 and I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we were married 3 years ago in 2021.


My husband is good-looking. In adddition, my husband is a very tender person. He does not play around is with other woman at all. He is good at cooking, washing and cleaning. He helps with housework.


We have 2 pretty children but I want to have two or three more children. I want to have a large family. I want to have a family where the children are having a lively time of it. My family lives in a small house because we don’t need a big house even though I want a bigger family. The large garden is not necessary too. I do not want to live a luxurious life. If my family lives happily, that is enough.


My pretty elder daughter is 2 years old. Her name is Yume. And my pretty second daughter is a 1 year old. Her name is Ai. They are my children. Yume is very a vigorous girl. She wants to go to the park well. I love them.


We have 2 dogs and I keep three goldfish now. My fish are very pretty but I cannot hug them, but I like to hug our two dogs. My dogs are golden retrievers. Their names are Cat and Mouse. They eat food well. They are very intelligent. They can understand what I say so they work as a baby sitter of Yume and Ai. They are very good boys.


We never can tell what is in store for us. However, I am living happily with a smile 10 years after I graduated. My life is full of hope for the future. I want to be a person who always has a smile on my face when I am with others.


311/3813

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿