2014年6月26日木曜日

In May 30

In May 30,  I went to Amakusa with the member of the club. We went to there to do a barbecue. Because there were about 30 people, we used five cars. It was difficult to go to Amakusa with 30 people. I bought meat to use for a barbecue.
It cost 20,000 yen.  I bought pork, beef, chicken,
turban shell, shrimp and bacon. Because it was fine weather in May 30, it was barbecue weather. The meat was very delicious.  After that,  we went to river. The water of the river of Amakusa was very cold but  the water of the river was transparent very much. We swam in the river. After having swum in the river, we entered the hot spring of Amakusa. The hot spring warmed our tired body. I spent happy day. I never forget this day. I want to go to Amakusa again some day.

148/4300

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿