2014年11月10日月曜日

MR-03 Rocky

“Rocky” is a very famous movie. Everybody knows this movie but I have never seen this movie. I watched this movie for the first time. The scene where Rocky drinks some raw eggs is very impressed for me. I can not do it like him. I hate raw eggs. Sylvester Stallone acted the part of Rocky. Sylvester Stallone is a really great actor. In this movie, his body is well proportioned. Sylvester Stallone got himself into shape for the part of Rocky. I think the job of actor is a very hard job. The scene where Rocky beats beef in substitution for sandbag is very famous. I watched the scene for the first time this time. This scene told me that Rocky was a hard worker. Rocky makes an effort to beat the world champion. It is not a simple thing to make an effort. The result of the match was that, he lost against the world champion. However, his effort was not in vain. The match with the world champion gave him confidence. The match with the world champion is indeed proof of Rocky is not a good for nothing. The Philadelphia Museum of Art is very famous too. The Philadelphia Museum of Art is called “The Rocky Steps.” Rocky used the steps of The Philadelphia Museum of Art for his training. I want to go there someday. I like the scene where Rocky and Adrian embraced each other tightly after the match with the world champion. The scene where Rocky called the name of Adrian is
impressive. This scene is very romantic. Talia Shire acted the part of Adrian. Talia Shire is very beautiful. Talia Shire appeared on Rocky 2, Rocky 3 and Rocky 4. If I have free time, I want to watch Rocky 2, Rocky 3 and Rocky 4. Rocky is a very good movie. I like this movie. Tomei Joseph.


316/3331

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿