2014年11月30日日曜日

My favorite comic “Chichiko-gusa”

I introduce my favorite comic. The name of the comic is “Chichiko-gusa”. Do you know this? The story of this comic is on the stage of old Japan. The story of this comic is about father and his child. Name of father is Torakichi and name of his child is Shiro. Shiro is 4 years old. Torakichi sells medicine and lives. In old Japan, it is hard to sell medicine with a small child like Shiro. However  Torakichi  never stops selling medicine with Shiro. Because mother is not in Shiro. His mother died. Torakichi does not want to make Shiro sad. Torakichi does not want to make Shiro cry. This comic is drowned about love of father and child.  This comic warms my heart so I like this comic. If you have free time, please read this comic. I like this comic. This comic must be your favorite comic.

160/5544

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿