2014年11月17日月曜日

My favorite TV program

My favorite TV program is “Go to the world end Q” This TV program is broadcasted on the night of every Sunday. It is my pleasure to watch this program on every Sunday. Imoto, Daisuke Miyagawa, Mori Sanchu, Asako Ito, Tegoshi, Uchimura, Kawamura and Bekky are appears in this TV program. The broadcast content of this program is as follows. Imoto goes to all the countries of the world to catch rare animal. Daisuke Miyagawa participates in festival of all the countries of the world to find the most interesting festival. Imoto eats a cockroach…She does not likes a snake. She always makes me laugh so I like her. Daisuke Miyagawa aften goes to Thailand. Last Sunday, He went to Thailand and he played boxing. However, this boxing is different from the normal boxing. Daisuke Miyagawa had to play boxing covered his eyes with cloth. He was not able to win the championship at a festival of the boxing but he made me laugh. He is my favorite person too.


170/4880

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿