2014年11月10日月曜日

My favorite day "Takumasai"


Our art club sold hashimaki in cultural festival of KGU. Charles Waterman and his wife bought our hashimaki and he ate it! And he said “It’s very delicious!” I was very glad to hear that! Everyone brought hashimaki about 100 a day! I cooked hashimaki all day. It was very hard for me and I was very tired. I do not want to cook hashimaki. However, I did my best for the smile of the customer.

 When I had a break, I looked around other bazaars. There were agetako, crepe, a bowl of yakiniku, a frankfurter and wataame. I ate frankfurter and crepe. It was very delicious.

 The final day of cultural festival of KGU, we had a commendation ceremony. My art club won 3 prizes!!! First prize was a category of Micoshi. Second prize was a category of display. Final prize was a category of bazaar! I was glad!! I was the person in charge of bazaar so I was glad to hear that. When I knew that I won the prize of bazaar, I cried for joy. After that, we splashed pop water on each other! It was very fun however it was very cold. Next day, I caught cold. I spent wonderful day! I will not forget a school festival of this year.

216/3015

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿