2014年11月10日月曜日

My favorite application


Do you know TsumTsum? Tsum Tsum is very interesting application game. Tsum Tsum is a game of Disney so character of a lot of Disney appears in Tsum Tsum. For example, Alice, Aliel, Woody Pride, Buzz Lightyear, Princess Anna, Elsa the Snow Queen, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, James P. Sullivan and Michael Wazowski appears. Tsum Tsum is a puzzle game. I introduce how to play Tsum Tsum. You connect a pretty character of Disney and put it out. That is all. How to play of Tsum Tsum is very simple. You can get cute “Tsum” depending on the result of the game. I just collected 12 of Tsum. I want to collect all Tsum. It is very cute! My favorite Tsum is Elsa the Snow Queen. Elsa the Snow Queen is very strong Tsum. However, Malefisentis is the strongest Tsum than Elsa the Snow Queen. I want Malefisent of Tsum. If you have a free time, please play “Tsum Tsum”. 

160/3802

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿