2014年11月10日月曜日

My favorite food

I have a sweet tooth. Especially I like chocolate. I like white chocolate best of all chocolate. White chocolate of Dars is very delicious. White chocolate of Alfort is very delicious too. I eat sweets before sleeping. This custom is my everyday pleasure. I like cheese other than chocolate. I like pizza, cheese cake, cookie of cheese and daifuku of cream cheese… When I eat curry, I put cheese in curry. When I eat omelette with rice, I put cheese in omelette with rice. When I eat tomato pasta, I put cheese in tomato pasta. The cheese matches any food. I love to eat. To eat fill me with happiness. To eat make me has a smile on my face. However, there is a one fault in to eat. To eat make me have gained a lot of weight! But, I never stop eating.


144/3946

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿