2014年12月16日火曜日

My wonderful day


The best day of my life is every day. I can’t choose it. My daily life surrounded wonderful day. Of course it is not only a pleasant day. However, happy days and sad days are irreplaceable my life.

College life pleases me. Take a class, go for a part-time job after school, play with my friends, these all expands my daily life. I went to Kagoshima last year. When I went to there, I watched eruption of Sakurajima. I went to the aquarium of Kagoshima. There were many sea lives there. Then, I watched Chinanago (Japanese spaniel sea eel?). It was very cute! After that, I enjoyed the dolphin show. The dolphins were cool. I did a barbecue at night. The trip to Kagoshima gave me a very pleasant memory for me.

In last winter, I went to Fukuoka to watch illuminations with my friends. It was take four hours by car to Fukuoka, but the illuminations of Fukuoka were very beautiful. I took many photographs and ate Hakata ramen. It’s taste was very good!!

I went to Aso in this spring. I went to “forest of spirit” of Aso Farm Land. There are many interesting attractions. I played a lot and was tired but enjoyed. We cooked Nabe and ate it with my friends at night.

Recently, I went to port in Kumamoto. I could not see the sea because I went at midnight. There were many ships. There was board to get in a ship on the sea. We walked over the board. There was sea under the board. We fell into the midnight sea as expected!! The seawater was very cold!! When I fell into the sea, I cut my foot!! My friend lost a mobile phone at the bottom of the sea!! We will not forget the day.

My daily life cannot expect what happens. Therefor every day is wonderful.

314/7387

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿