2014年12月8日月曜日

MR1-05 Romeo and Juliet

  That was my first time to watch the movie “Romeo and Juliet” Romeo and Juliet are very romantic. Romeo fell in love with her at first sight. I understood his action. Juliet is very beautiful and a gentle woman. Romeo said “It pains me because Juliet is too beautiful” in the movie. And Romeo said “If love with Juliet does not come true, I may die” too. I respect him because he says such a thing. Juliet says romantic things to Romeo, as well. She said “Oh, Romeo. Why are you Romeo? Why are you Romeo who is a person of Montague. Even if you change your name, the rose is a fragrance of the rose”
  I know the literary work of William Shakespeare. There is a lot of literary work of William Shakespeare. For example, there are “Romeo and Juliet” and “Hamlet” I studied Hamlet in another class. Hamlet is a story of the tragedy in the country of Denmark. The uncle of prince Hamlet murdered Hamlet’s father. And the uncle of prince Hamlet married Hamlet’s mother. I think Hamlet is very poor. Hamlet retaliates against his uncle. That is Hamlet.

 The story of “Romeo and Juliet” resembles “Hamlet” closely. The ending of these stories is very sad. One day, Romeo murders Tibalt who is a Capulet. Romeo was punished. On the other hand, Juliet will be forced to marry Paris. Juliet said “It would be better that I died if I marry Paris” Juliet awfully grieves by the decision and consulted with Father about this problem. I was surprised by what Father suggested to Juliet. He heard that Juliet died, and Romeo killed himself. However, Juliet did not die! Romeo was dead next to her at the time when Juliet woke up! What very sad story it is!! Juliet looked at dead Romeo, and Juliet killed herself, too. I have not seen the story of such a sad ending so far. William Shakespeare is a genius bringing about tragedy.

331/6473

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿