2014年12月15日月曜日

My favorite New Year's Eve

Every year, I spend New Year's Eve with friends when we were high school student. They were managers of my club activities when we were high school student. I look forward to making seeing the old year out with them every year. However, they are not in Kumamoto this year when we have seeing the old year out. It is very sad for me. After having done seeing the old year out, we go for a New Year's visit to a Shinto shrine every year. We draw Omikuji. Last year, result of my omikuji was tyu-kichi. I want to draw daikichi of omikuji. I do not know what I should do when I do seeing the old year out this year. I want to watch Kohaku of TV program with them this year.  I ray for their coming back to Kumamoto until we have seeing the old year out this year.


151/7073

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿