2014年12月15日月曜日

My favorite model

My favorite model is Laura. She is a fashion model in Japan. She is from Tokyo and she is a Russian quarter. She is a fashion model however she often appears on television. Laura works as a talent and a fashion model now. I love the program which she appears. She appears to a fashion magazine named ViVi. I buy the magazine every month. She is very cute! She always laughs. She is not good at speaking an honorific expression used to show respect to the person addressed. Therefore she became a famous talent in Japan and she is loved by people. She is honest. It is hard for her to tell a lie. She just talks about having thought honestly. She is not a double-face person. She attends everybody equally. Therefore I like her very much. I respect her personality. I want to become a person with personality like Laura.


151/6922

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿