2014年7月14日月曜日

foreign dramas


My favorite foreign dramas are “revenge”, “The Mentalist”, “Lie to me” and “Nikita”. I watch foreign dramas beginning at 2:30 a.m. every Wednesday. I have begun to watch these dramas for two years. I look forward to watching these dramas every week.


The foreign dramas which I watched for the first time is “Lie to me”. Dr. Cal Light can read micro expressions of anyone. He makes use of this power and cooperates with crime solving. A lie does not work on him. Though he has splendid power, there are some problems with him. He is a sarcastic man. He angers other persons and reads the true feeling of other persons. The scenes were he solves a case are interesting. And I like the scenes where he shows he loves his daughter.


The drama which I like next is “The Mentalist”. This drama is U.S. audience rating No.1!! “The Mentalist” is a crime investigation mystery. Patrick Jane leads a case to the solution by his excellent power of observation. Simon Baker as Patrick Jane played water polo. He appeared in the “The Devil wears Prada”. I like him. Patrick Jane has sad past because his daughter and his wife were murdered. He is good at getting the truth out of the person concerned in the case. However, he falls into the dangerous scene because he does not carry a gun. He promised that he would retaliate for the
murderous fiend Red John who killed his daughter and his wife.


“Revenge” is a US suspense drama. A Girl named Amanda lived in an upper class residential area of Hampton. However, her life turns upside down because her father David was imprisoned on the false charge. It was the local millionaire Grayson family who entrapped him. Amanda spent her girlhood without her father and she was full of hatred. 10 years later, she grew up beautifully. And she changed the name to Emily Thorn and came back to Hampton for revenge. She is very bright and very beautiful. I watched the scene where she killed the person whom she hated the most. I cannot wait the next episode of this drama.


Recent foreign dramas are really well made. I love these foreign dramas.


372/7151

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿