2014年7月28日月曜日

Adventure of Huckleberry Finn


Do you know the novel “Adventure of Huckleberry Finn” by Mark Twain? I knew this novel by a class recently. This novel is very interesting. First published in the United Kingdom in December 1884 and in the United States in February 1885. The story of this novel is that Huck thinks of about racial discrimination. Huck makes friend with black slave, Jim. They become a close friend. I was impressed by the scene with this novel. Huck decided that he save caught Jim. Next sentence is at that scene.

 

~”All right, then, I’ll GO to hell”-and tore it up. It was awful thoughts and awful words but they was said. And I let them stay said; and never though no more about reforming. I shoved the whole thing out of my head, and said I would take up wickedness again, which was in my line, being bring up to it, and steal Jim out of slavery again: and if I could think up anything worse, I would do that, too; because as long as I wish in, and for good, I might as well go the whole log.~

 

I can read a gentle heart of Huck from this sentence. This story excited me. I like Huck’s character. He is a brave, free, and very kind person.

 

221/8000

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿