2014年10月20日月曜日

One Day

I saw “One Day.” This movie is a foreign film. This is a film directed by Lone scherfig. Anne Jacqueline Hathaway was in the movie. Do you know Anne Jacqueline Hathaway? She appeared “Alice in wander land”, “The Devil Wears Prada.”, “Rachel Getting married.”, “The Princess Diaries.”, “Brokeback Mountain.”, “The Dack knight Rises.” and “Les Miserarable.” She is a famous film actress. She is a very beautiful
woman. I like her. One Day is a love story of Emma and Dexter. Emma is a very serious person and Dexter is a selfish. They talk for the first time in the graduation ceremony of the university. Emma was in love with Dexter in that time however, they get along well as a close friend. They love each other, they value each other. But, they meet difficulty... Finaly, they were bound together by love! It is a story 23 years later since they talk for the first time. However, Emma was killed in a traffic accident... I was very shocked. However, Emma's death was not meaningless. Love of Emma made Dexter became a serious human being. This movie impressed me even if I see it how many times. I like this movie.

199/1866

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿