2014年10月22日水曜日

MR-01 Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

I watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark for the first time. Indiana Jones is very cool! He is very sharp. A lot of snakes and spiders appeared in this movie. In the remains, many traps attacked Indiana Jones. They excited me. Indiana Jones said “I dislike snakes!” I dislike snakes too. I agree with him.

I like the scene at the bar of Indiana jones’s wife. When a man armed with a gun the bar, Indiana Jones appeared to help his girlfriend! That was very cool! Unexpected events occurred in rapid succession to him. However, Indiana Jones solved those difficulties. It is the interesting place of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I have seen the newest movie of the series of Indiana Jones. An alien appears in the movie. Because there are impossible things (for example, an alien appears) happen that seem normal, I think that this movie is popular. The scene in the remains of Egypt excited me most. First, there were more than 1000 snakes in the remains. I wondered the method that a movie director collected snakes. Next, a lot of mummies appeared suddenly. It surprised me. Those mummies seem to be real. However, I have not looked at a genuine mummy. The remains of Egypt seem to be real too. I want to know how to make these remain. This is powerful. The series of Indiana Jones has 4 movies. There are Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I want to see all the works. If I have free time, I watch Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

304/2170

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿