2014年10月22日水曜日

My favorite movie

My favorite movie is Studio Ghiburi. I like movies of Studio Ghiburi. There are a lot of movies of Studio Ghiburi. For example, Whisper Of The Heart, My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Nausica of the Valley of the Wind, Castle in the Sky, Grave of the fireflies, Princess Mononoke, Only Yesterday, Porco Rosso, Pom Poko, The Cat Returns, Howl’s Moving Castle, Tales from Earth sea and Ponyo. I watched all these movies. As for the movie of Studio ghibli, a background is very beautiful. A pig man appears in Porco Rosso. The name of a pig man is Potco Rosso. Magic depends on him. His true figure is a human being. The story of this movie are love, airplane and romances. Because all the movie of Studio Ghibli make me happy, I like Studio Ghibli.

135/2305

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿