2013年7月23日火曜日

Journal E

     A negative person who I think is my older brother. He is a sluggard very much. My older brother was born as the first child in my house, and he was loved very much by my father, my mother and my grandparents. However, he was indulget at the same time and was brought up. My older brother was not the child who said selfishness since he was a child. And also, he helped with the housework every day. However, he is a person who has the habit of laziness. He dislikes study, so he did not his homework of his school. Of course, his school record was not good. My parents worried about him and let him go to KUMON. However, at there too, he did not his homework!! I can not understand why he becomes lazy, when he is confronted with his study.
      Another negative person who I think is the cat of the neighborhood of my house. She is very covetous and selfish. At first, since I had not kept a cat, I loved the cat. I patted her head. After having patted her stomach, I gave her dried small sardines. I loved the cat which fawned on me. However, one day she changed suddenly. When I going to give her favorite dried small sardines, she scratched my hand suddenly. She has begun to eat the dried small sardines which fell as nothing happened. And she seemed to be satisfied when she finished eating it and fell asleep. I was not able to touch a cat since that. I do not know what a cat thinks about. When you give a cat dried small sardines, please be careful enough.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿