2013年6月29日土曜日

Journal D

It was my birthday this month. I got everybody to celebrate. I got the surprise cake from my circle member and the friend at the time of a high school came to my house to give me the present specifically. I do not surely forget happiness at this time. So I like to celebrate with my friend. I often hold a celebration with my friends. When the friend who lives in the distance comes back to Kumamoto, we have a Takoyaki party. When a friend is a birthday, we buy a cream puff and we throw a cream puff at the friend′s face. We Congratulate a friend on a friend′s birthday by such a method. Needless to say, my face got the cream puff this month. In my house, all relatives gather once a year and we go to eat an eel. The price of eels is high, so I have almost no opportunity to eat it. Since an eel is my favorite food, the day of the celebration is pleasure day for me. I would like to hold the big celebration for my parents in the feature. Although I do not have ideas, I would like to hold the celebration with which my parents are pleased.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Journal A = 0
    Journal B = 0

    I WANT TO GO TO MERITYERU!!!! I LOVE french toast!!! Please email me and tell me how to get to that restaurant! I want to take my wife Julie there sometime for a special treat.

    Journal C = 280+ words = 7 APs!!!

    I think takoyaki parties sound like a blast! Also, I got a kick out of imagining you getting a cream puff in the face! LOL!

    Journal D = 200+ words = 5 APs!

    Mr. W.

    返信削除