2014年9月30日火曜日

Something special I did during this vacation

Something special I did during summer vacation is I went to Amakusa with my good friends. Amakusa is hometown of my friends so I stayed at my friend’s home in Amakusa. We went to there by car. It took 3 hours! Driver was very tired. After having arrived at Amakusa, we went to the Takahama sea. It was very beautiful. I have suntan marks on my back. After that, we went to hot spring. In there, we drank milk of bottle. In way back, we saw sunset. The sea of Amakusa turned red in sunset. It was very beautiful. When we went home, there were feast on the table. These dishes were cooked by mother of my friends. There were fried chicken, sashimi and potato salad. It was very delicious. I went to eat it again. I got a lot of memories from Amakusa. Amakusa is a wonderful place. I do not forget the memory that I spent with my good friends in Amakusa in summer vacation throughout my life.


170/596

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿