2014年4月21日月曜日

REWRITE

Dear host family.

My name is yuka.  Please call me yuka. I'm 19 years old. I go to KGU and my subject is English!! I want to learn many things in 6 weeks      . There are 5people in my family. My father is a mail canier and my mother is an obstetrical teacher. My brother is 5years older than me and my sister 2 years yanger than me. My older  brother disclibed study and found a job in the Self Defense Forces after graduation from high school. My yanger sister plays volleyball in KGF   high school. I am good at swimming because I playee water polo when I was in high school. If you have time, will you take me to the sea or the pool? I like  swimming!! In addition, I am good at cooking!! I want you to try eat Japanese food w hich I cooked and I want to eat your Mom's cooking. Do you have many hobbies? What do you do? What do you do on the weekend? How many people are there in your family? Please tell me your favorite music, favorite sports, favorite food, and foods you dislike. Please ask me a questions if you want to know about Japan. In this summer, I look forward to meeting you. And I want to make many memories with you. Alright, let's meet in this summer!!

From yuka.


234/409

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿